The Pittsburgh Seminary and the Xenia Seminary, run by the Presbyterian Church, merged in 1930 creating the Pittsburgh Xenia Seminary. The Seminary’s campus is located in Pittsburgh at 616 Highland Avenue, near Peabody High School. The campus is situated on 10 acres of land between the East Liberty business district and Highland Park, which was donated to the Seminary in 1951 by the descendants of H. Lee Mason Jr. The main buildings on the campus, the George A. Long Administration Building and the McCune Chapel, are built in the Colonial style. These fireproof buildings were constructed with Hampton Court Colonial red brick and Indiana limestone. The complex also includes two residence halls for single students, the John McNaugher Memorial Hall, and the George C. Fisher Memorial Hall, as well as apartment and dormitory housing for married students. In addition, the Seminary is also the home of the Bible Lands Museum, a facility focused on archaeological research of ancient Palestine.